Sunday, October 25, 2009

Moony



When we were little, my sister earned the nickname "Moony". I suppose we were about 12 and 14 and we were driving to a horse show. Bill, our trainer's husband, was driving the gooseneck trailer with our horses. Now good 'ole Bill had an excellent sense of humor. And know that in her teen years, my sister was a bit of a wild child.

I guess she decided that on the highway, at 60 mph, as Bill passed us with the horsetrailer, was a good time to drop her drawers and moon him.

Well, he never got over that - laughed for days. From then on, she was dubbed "Moony".

Fast forward to present. Evan and I were in Petco getting the kittens some toys. As we got in line to pay, I hear Evan talking about his bum. Now, this is a regular occurance so I didn't think much of it. When I turned to keep track of him though, his pants were at his knees. Luckily no one was behind us. No pun intended.

I guess like auntie like nephew. Who knew mooning was a genetic trait?

3 comments:

Hana Solo said...

How funny- looks just like her and acts just like her! You've got some interesting years ahead!

Hana Solo said...

How funny- looks just like her and acts just like her! You've got some interesting years ahead!

Anonymous said...

As I've always said...better to have too much spark than not enough. Good to know the boy's got the chutzpah gene :)
Liisa