Monday, April 28, 2008

Down and out


Yes, the computer is on the fritz. AGAIN. It was in the shop last week for a week and I expected everything to be hunky dorey when it came back with it's new hard drive. No such luck. Alas, it crashes STILL. Everyone says that 3 years is about the time you trade in/up (I'm at 3 yrs now) but that seems so soon to me! I mean, realistically the kind of machine I need is going to run me $1200 and geez, who has that lying around? Alan happened to have this mac lying around (who has an extra computer lying around?) so that is what i am now using. Of course my outlook is on my pc so that means I am without email/calendar. We also don't have any word/excel/photo manager on this computer so sigh.....everything takes me twice as long. Oh well, at least on the bright side, I have a computer to blog with and tell everyone i don't have a computer.

No comments: