Monday, April 28, 2008

Strep


Well, I am the eternal optimist but this time I'm not sure it is going to pan out. Kiira still had a fever - over 24 hrs later - and a headache - and most recently this afternoon - a sore throat. As much as I didn't want to listen to mother's gut instinct , I knew things were pointing to the "s" word. I called the doc and luckily avoided urgent care. They squeezed me in in their sister site in Mill Valley. The doc had Kiira open her mouth and went, "Ewww...yup...judging by the puss, she has strep throat." No additional test needed (which relieved her fears of needing a shot since that is what she had last time she went to the doc) So, yup. Here we are. Luckily she said kids under 2 generally don't get strep yet. Fingers crossed for Evan.

Oh yeah, and the computer update. A new one may be in the future. Needs another $200 of work and since I possibly have something that i don't need now in my computer (since it is still crashing and giving me the same error messages) perhaps I can work my wiley magic and get a deal....stay tuned.

No comments: