Sunday, July 20, 2008

ahhhh memories....





Well, I am behind a bit by now because even before July 4 my good friend Beth, her husband Ed and their two kids Amelia and Henry came for a visit. They were on a whirlwind tour of CA where they used to live (are now in Ann Arbor) and it was such a treat to be one of their stops on their vacation. We of course caught up and got to see that each other's kids had grown about 4 feet (literally) since we last saw them. Beth and I met at Cornell and became fast friends. We are truly soulmates separated at birth. Speaking of which - we have the same birthday!

Evan was so taken by Amelia that he kept screaming to hold her hand. It was the cutest thing.... Which brought back memories from when Alan and I visited them and Amelia was about 2 yrs old and kept telling Beth that I wasn't Beth's friend but was rather Amelia's friend...

No comments: