Thursday, April 8, 2010

Open house (regatta project)

The Regatta Project (which mommy was in charge of helping make)



I know that I see Kiira’s work coming home and I see the progress that she makes. I still can’t help but beam with pride when we go to her open houses at Reed School. I love the fact that she is so proud to show us her work. I love seeing her creativity in what she likes about herself, about her classmates and about the world around her. One of the reasons I keep up a blog is to make a book. It will be a diary that our family can look back upon and see how our lives have grown.







Seeing Kiira’s work from year to year reminds me of how much she is growing and how I love each and every moment that she chooses to keep me close to her. I know that as she approaches the teenage years, we will have to find different ways of sharing. For now – it is simple and I enjoy that.



No comments: