Sunday, May 16, 2010

Disco Inferno



Hi, my name is Heidi and I am a disco-holic. Yes, I could have disco everyday, anyday. And yes, I will dance to it and I will point my finger in the air like I am popping bubbles. I will shake my groove thang and I will SING to the music. I become one FUNKY lady..... And yes, I DID all that at the Reed Fundraiser which happened to be a disco theme this year.




Alan wisely bowed out and my girlfriend Belinda and I went as each other's dates. Turned out our other girlfriend Kelli just got back from Vegas so was "sick" and couldn't make it. Her husband came stag so the three of us boogied till the sun came up. Which in Tiburon, at a fundraiser, apparently is 11 pm. Good enough - my go-go boots were wearing thin by then and I still had to walk home. Luckily they have the event at Blackie's pasture which is just down the hill from us. Till next year.....Peace.


No comments: