Monday, October 29, 2007

I love my kids, I love my kids, I love my kids.....




....sometimes it is reassuring even in the most tiring, the most sick, the most "I don't ever get a break moments" to tell yourself these words....

Kids have been sick - Kiira with pink eye, Evan with bronchialitis. This on the heals of pneumonia for both just about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Alan and I cut short our romantic 24 hrs away at the lovely W Hotel in San Francisco (to a romantic 16 hrs away) to come back and take them both to urgent care. Because, of course, these things always happen on the weekend. Uhhhggg...happy anniversary honey. Glad we splurged on the fancy hotel for the, oh, about 8 hrs we were actually in it. Happy 7th anniversary, and 6th for that matter, since we both forgot last year. Oops!

Now off to give eyedrops to my eldest and nebulize my youngest. Oh yeah - had to post this video (hope it works). Even though you know every parent goes through these things, it's nice to hear it from them as well. Enjoy this random You Tube video... it made me almost cry i was laughing so hard. Okay - now this is truly getting posted now that it has sat on my computer for awhile.....
YouTube - Pachelbel Bedtime

1 comment:

Philomere said...

well, at least the room you were in for 8 hours was a nice one...