Tuesday, July 21, 2009

And once again.....he cleaned



Angel

Not for a second can I take my eye off of Evan. Each day I am sure to pick up all markers, pens (especially the permanent type), pencils etc. that could be used to deface our home. Each time he draws on the floor, the chair, the table, the wall - he is made to clean it up himself. You would think he would learn by now.

Not only did he get the floor this time, but he also made sure to use the rainbow crayon (which is only about 1/2" long - don't ASK me how he found THAT one!) in picture bursts every 12-15" across the floor. As you can see by the photo, you CANNOT teach a young dog old tricks. And once again.....he cleaned.



Devil

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This totally cracks me up. You slave driver!
Liisa

Hana Solo said...

Are you running a little sweat shop over there?!?!