Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fractured



Ok - I am officially DONE with having tooth problems. After having some fillings replaced last year, I have had one root canel, one crown and now have discovered that one of my wisdom teeth has a fracture in it. I have already had the two on the left side of my mouth pulled so here's a chance for everyone to say, "Bub-bye Heidi's wisdom teeth on the right". Believe it or not, it is cheaper to yank them than to do root canals, crowns etc!

It will be a pleasure to be able to eat pain free. September 11 will be the magic day.

Now the question is - if I put them under my pillow, will the tooth fairy come for me too?

2 comments:

Hana Solo said...

I think the tooth fairy should not only come, but should leave jewelry under your pillow!

Anonymous said...

Just be thankful Mom allowed you to keep your widsom teeth and didn't book you in for the "surprise!" appointment with the oral surgeon when you were home from college on christmas break...and when you think you can't feel any worse...you come down down with the throwing up flu. Jesus, wasn't THAT one of the worst experiences of my life...
Liisa