Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bad to the Bone



In the last few weeks Evan has errrr….how shall I say this nicely….exerted his independence. He’s been a little more cranky than he normally is. To give him the benefit of the doubt, we are starting to cut out his naps which may be a touch hard for him. However, in the last few weeks, the little guy has shredded our fitted sheet on our bed, bitten my butt and had an all out “lay-out” when taken to the store to replace the sheets.

Alan looked at me a little funny when I told him about the shredded sheet. I actually made Evan go get his piggy bank and empty it out. Alan said, he won’t know what that means. Maybe yes, maybe no. Later that week when we went to the store and we were talking about getting the new sheet, he did actually say, “get my piggy bank mama?” Hmmm……hopefully lesson learned.

As far as the bitten butt….well…let’s just say that’s the last time I am the head of the train with Evan behind me.

That boy is BAD TO THE BONE!!!

No comments: