Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Facebook



I finally made the plunge to facebook not long ago and hit the ground running. I reconnected with a good portion of my high school class. It has been a blast reminiscing and looking at photos of us in our hay day.

One of my friends from high school, Susie Angerer, was out in San Francisco this past weekend and Jenny and I got together with her while she was here. I can't believe it's been 20 years. Well, there ya go. We had alot of fun laughing and catching up. Here's to the next reunion class of '87! I'll make it this time.

2 comments:

Hana Solo said...

Sure- post the picture I didn't like! By the way, I wasn't just being a wuss- turns out I have whiplash!

Margie in Oakland said...

I too just met up with someone from my HS that I found again through facebook. Hadn't seen him in 27 years!!!! Amazing.