Monday, March 30, 2009

Student of the week




Today is the day Kiira has been waiting for the ENTIRE school year. She is student of the week. What does this mean you ask? Well, day one - she has a poster that she has filled out and will share with the class. On it are her favorite things to eat (broccoli), what she wishes she could do (play with a fairy), what she is good at (riding horses) and what she wants to be when she grows up (a ballerina). These are all answers that she has done herself. I chuckled at a few of them and scratched my head at some - not knowing that she truly felt she was GOOD at riding horses. That of course warmed my heart. She has also put a few pictures on her poster. One of the family and one of her riding Robin Hood. Although you hope your child holds some of the things that are important to you, also important to them, she couldn't have hit the nail on the head any closer. My two greatest pleasures in life are my family and my horses.

No comments: