Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Kittens, kittens, kittens

Ever since Calvin and Bullseye passed away (1 year ago and 2 years ago respectively), I have really missed having a cat or two around. I have been trying to be patient and let Alan have some no kitty time but I think he has finally acquiesced to my (and Kiira's) not so veiled hints in wanting some more furry friends. We do love our dog Rennie, and he does try to sleep on your lap like a cat would - however much I love his 65 lb furry body on my lap, a 15 lb furry body would be more comfortable. Cal and Bull were some sort of Maine Coon mix I think so I've contacted a few rescue groups to see if they could find me something similar. This past weekend we went and looked at some kitties. They were all TOO cute. I would take them all home if I could. The following are two distinct possibilities.



1 comment:

Kate said...

Those babies really look like Cal and Bull, although who knows what they'll look like when they grow up! I hope you get a couple...