Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Calvin the kitty and other stuff

Well, he's not improving. Again, don't tell Calvin because he is still acting his same old self. So, that's good. What's not - well, the fluid buildup in his chest. I am now supposed to up all medication such that he gets three pills in the morning and two at night. Oh lordy. Picture last post plus add giving cat 3 pills in morning. Uggghhhhhh.
On another note - I feel like I am back in rehab. I've bitten the bullet and gone back to Weight Watchers to hopefully lose that last bit of weight that I've said I always would. So, again I frequently gaze lovingly at that list of "no-no" foods on the side of my blog. Insert slight drooling. New mantra, "I want this", "I can do this" and more crap like that. Made the appointment with the personal trainer since I have several unused sessions. And low and behold - she threw in a few extras perhaps knowing that weight doesn't seem to melt from my body as it does others (or so it seems to me). Let's see if I can pull off THAT time management feat. Oh yeah, have I mentioned I have two new clients? As usual, they want things ASAP. Never a dull moment.

No comments: