Sunday, January 13, 2008

In the family


Ok, ok, this isn't really about klutziness but it seems like it's in the same family. My sister sent me the below email (I've paraphrased) and I couldn't stop laughing. Seems like something I'd do....
"So, I had to go to Mackay this afternoon and was running a little late. I had wanted to leave by 1pm and got about 3 phone calls just as I was getting ready to walk out the door. None of which I could not take. So I was running around and rushing. I need to emphasize this. In the end, I got there on time...
I got home at 6:30 and read the paper while waiting for Tom to arrive home. He arrived home at 7, sat down next to me on the sofa and began to read the paper I had just finished reading. At this point I took the opportunity to look down at my feet and realized I had been wearing 2 different shoes all day long. No, they don’t even remotely look similar. One was white with flowers on it and the other was brown. They are however both slip ons with the same height heal which would explain why I didn’t feel a difference. Anyway, I’m not sure my friend noticed, or anyone at the fuel station I stopped at to put fuel in the car. If so, I’m sure it made them laugh inside because it has had me laughing for the last 15 minutes!!! Wow. Talk about a blonde moment."

4 comments:

Margie in Oakland said...

Awesome. I am only lucky I don't own shoes in various colors. Much safer to only own black.

That is really funny.

Hana Solo said...

Too funny!! I've done this myself, although I must say at least both shoes were black!

Hana Solo said...

Too funny!! I've done this myself, although I must say at least both shoes were black!

Philomere said...

This is much better than running across your hot, sexy ex-boyfriend, dressed in Armani, at the very moment you realize that you have a Winnie the Pooh sticker on your left tit and someone has wiped their nose right across your thigh...