Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Holiday excitement





I have to admit, I've jumped the gun this year. The last day of November, I was decorating for Christmas. Kiira is now at an age where she loves to help as well. We put on the Christmas music (she is partial to Rudolph and the 12 days of Christmas, while I like the Little Drummer Boy) and we just decorate our little hearts out.

My favorite decoration this year was the Rudolph outfit for lilly. Who you ask is lilly? That would be our car. I'd like to say I bought if for the kids, but this would be lie. I bought it for myself. I think this is just the funniest thing ever. The red nose on the front and the antleers. I'm spreading cheer as I drive. There have been numerous pointings and several people who have stopped and rolled their window down at the light to tell me how funny they thought it was. Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Philomere said...

If it hadn't been dark outside when you pulled up beside me, I would have seen the nose (talk about slow...)!