Thursday, October 16, 2008

19 days to go

All I can say is....Evan has been turned down for health coverage. Yes, that's right, my sweet 2 yr old boy. If McCain becomes president, Evan will get $5000 and no health coverage. That's right, he just WON'T be able to get it. Nor will anyone who has ever had a simple ear infection, an ER visit (for sometimes nothing but still - YOU WENT!!! The health insurance companies will fabricate something to deny you....that's what they've done with Alan AND Evan - AND I'VE APPEALLED THEIR VERDICT TO NO AVAIL) or probably a simple urinary tract infection. People, read between the lines.

Palin still scares the living you know what out of me.....as does she others per this video....

1 comment:

Kate said...

I just sent $ to Obama again, because my sense of panic is back. I just want Election Day to come and for all of us to move forward from this--with Obama leading us...
It's getting really ugly out there. But not as ugly as it would be with McPain at the helm. Costa Rica is not out of the question as a new place to live.