Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Change



We need change. 6 days to go before we find out if positive constructive change will happen.

It's funny, even though I've been bad about picking up the phone and calling friends on the east coast lately, we still seem to come together in times like this. For better or worse, the state of the union has pulled us together again if only to worry about what the future holds. Thank you KT for forwarding the below quote.....I find it powerful on many levels. I hope others do as well.

"I think he is a transformational figure. He is a new generation coming into the world--onto the world stage, onto the American stage, and for that reason I'll be voting for Senator Barack Obama."
--General Colin Powell, 10/19/08

1 comment:

Margie in Oakland said...

If you have even 30 minutes between now and election day, go to www.barackobama.com and make some calls right from your computer.

"This is our time."-BHO