Thursday, August 7, 2008

What's up with the cabs? It's karma.

Ok - well, there we were in the land of taxi cabs and I have to say that we had the worst luck ever! No matter where we seemed to want to go, the cabbies would say, "Do you know where that is?" or "do you have a map?". You know, in all probability I DON'T know where that is, THAT is why i got into the damn cab in the first place. Now, maybe it was just Jenny and me because, the last time this happened, the cabbie gave us the usual line per above. We were pretty pissed b/c we had on high heels and did NOT want to walk in those puppies. He literally goes about one more block and his cab breaks down. I'm sorry but I can't help but think that this was karma. These people KNEW where the locations were. They just didn't seem to want to take us. And I know this because after the cab broke down, Jenny and I walked straight down the street we were on and it turned INTO the street we were going to. Yup, that's karma for ya.

No comments: